You may be able to join a clinical trial studying an investigational drug.
What is the purpose of this clinical trial?
Doctors are testing an investigational drug to see if it is safe and works well to decrease the progression of osteoporosis. Volunteers who are postmenopausal and have been diagnosed with osteoporosis may be able to join.
Who can join?
You may be able to join this trial if you:
- Are at least 60 to 90 years old
- Have been diagnosed with osteoporosis
- Weight between 50 kg and 90 kg
- Have no history and/or presence of hip, femur, or vertebral fractures
- Have no vitamin D deficiency
The trial doctor or staff will tell you about other rules to qualify for this trial and answer your questions.
If you join, you will be in this trial for less than 2 years. You can stop taking part for any reason at any time. There is no cost to be in this trial.
To learn more about this trial, including possible risks and benefits, please contact: 786-772-0510