You may qualify if you have a type of heart failure where your heart has less strength than normal to pump blood to your body, and if you have not recently been hospitalized for your heart failure or experienced a worsening of your heart failure that required urgent treatment.
Who can join?
You may be able to join this trial if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• Are getting treatment for the type of heart failure where the heart has less strength than normal to pump blood to the body
• Have not gotten diuretics in an IV (water medicine in a vein) in the last 3 months as an outpatient
• Have not stayed in a hospital for heart failure in the last 6 months
• Are not waiting for a heart transplant
The trial doctor or staff will tell you about other rules to qualify for this trial and answer your questions.
For more information please call us :786-772-0510