High Blood Pressure Study
This is a clinical research study to test the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication for uncontrolled and resistant high blood pressure. Trial-related procedures and study medication will be provided at no cost. Participants who qualify may be compensated up to $860 for time and travel.
- This study is testing an investigational oral medication compared to placebo.
- The study drug will be taken in addition to the prescribed blood pressure medications that you are currently taking.
- Total study duration, including screening, is approximately 4.5 months (18 weeks) with up to 9 site visits.
- Study procedures and tests will include physical exams, an electrocardiogram (ECG), blood pressure measurements, and blood and urine collection.
Participants must be:
- 18 years of age and older
- Diagnosed with uncontrolled and resistant high blood pressure for at least 6 months
- Taking 2-5 blood pressure medications (including combination medications)
Call us for more information 786-772-0510