Website Indago Research and Health Center Inc
Clinical Research Coordinator
The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination, organization, management, and efficient implementation of clinical trials. The Clinical Research Coordinator will complete all study related procedures and distribute study medications and instructions to research subjects under the direction of the Investigators and Sponsors. They will maintain accurate confidential files and documentation of the study participants. The Clinical Research Coordinator will also engage in the detailed or thorough explanation of what is expected of the research subjects and understand their concerns, requiring excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of the clinical research process, including Regulatory requirements, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), HIPAA and ICH guidelines.
• Registered Medical Assistant.
• Clinical Terminology proficiency.
• Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and study subjects.
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish.
• Highly analytical professional with strong critical thinking and research skills.
• 2+ years of Clinical Research experience.
• Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC).
• Foreign Medical Graduate or Registered Nurse.
Job Type: Full-time, In-person, Monday to Friday – 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
• 401(k) & 401(k) matching plan
• Health + Dental Insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Professional development
• Life insurance
• Great company culture
Indago Research & Health Center, Inc., is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by Federal, State, and/or Local law.
To apply for this job please visit indagoresearch.org.