Website Indago Research and Health Center Inc.
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for ensuring the availability of medication and delivering medications to the right patients and departments. All duties are carried out in accordance with the company policies, SOPs, and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) as well as all applicable local, State and Federal regulations.
- Supports pharmacological services by assembling, stocking, and distributing medications.
- Maintains records by recording and filing IP logs.
- Sorts and stocks medications and monitors inventory.
- Responds to Sponsor’s requests, answering queries, and referring inquiries to the Pharmacist or direct Supervisor.
- Complies with rules, regulations, and procedures to help maintain a clean and safe pharmacy, such as by sterilizing equipment and surfaces.
- Dispenses IP and ensures all information is accurate and complete.
- Undertakes administrative tasks such as record-keeping as assigned by a Physician or facility manager from time to time.
- Ensures the amount of IP to be dispensed is the correct dose and how often it should be taken.
- Paying attention to detail is crucial, due to the fact dispensing the incorrect investigational product is a protocol violation.
- Works extra hours, weekends or holidays when required.
- Completes additional tasks as required by a specific protocol.
Education and Experience:
- High School or Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academics/ vocational qualification
- Graduated from an accredited Pharmacy Technician training program
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Maintains active certification every two years
- General knowledge of the clinical research preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Ability to work after hours and weekend if need
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) & 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday 8:00 – 4:30 pm
- Pharmacy experience: 2 years required.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician required.
- Work Location: Hialeah, FL
- One location
- Company’s website: indagoresearch.org
- Work Remotely: No
Indago Research & Health Center, Inc., is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.